COMMUNICATIONS & EMPLOYER BRANDING MANAGER (m/f/d)
intap is the networking hub for talents and regional companies. We connect
international and German high potentials with research and industry partners in the tech environment.
We are a leading provider in the field of recruitainment and employer branding for Gen Y and Gen Z in the academic environment.
We support students, PhD students and postdocs in their professional development, key career decisions and the application process.
In your role as Communications and Employer Branding Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the operational implementation and strategic development of our clients’ communications activities and HR marketing measures.
- A university degree (or comparable), preferably with a focus on marketing or Focus on marketing or media and communication sciences.
- Ideally 1-2 years of professional experience in personnel marketing/employer branding/recruitment marketing.
- You are passionate about employer branding topics, have experience and an affinity for the use of social media in HR and bring new, innovative ideas on how we can optimally improve the brand image of our clients for their recruiting activities and position them as a great employer.
- You have a good connection to our target group of students, young professionals and working professionals and know how to inspire them for our clients.
- As a marketing all-rounder, you are strong and experienced in the conception and implementation of various measures of the media mix.
You have good project management skills.
- You are creative and curious about new trends and tools, think in a networked way and have a clear view of the most important tasks.
- You have a high level of personal responsibility, reliability and willingness to communicate.
- Ideally, you also bring first experience in using Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and a common CMS system such as Wordpress.
- Excellent English and German skills (written and spoken).
- You advise our partner companies and customers (mainly SMEs &
growing start-ups) on their employer brand strategy and help them improve their employer brand/image in the competitive talent market.
- You will create an employer brand focused content strategy and assist in its development and implementation on social media platforms. This includes blog posts, copy, graphics, image videos, brochures/flyers.
- You plan and execute employer brand/recruiting campaigns for our clients.
- You contact various media and publish stories on topics that feature or mention intap
- You efficiently manage tasks around Wordpress, Google ads & SEO.
What we offer
A high level of personal responsibility and the opportunity to implement and help shape your own ideas in a young, motivated team. We listen! And appreciate any creative input. We let you do it.
- Opportunity to work with innovative companies
- Room for creativity
- Flat hierarchies
- Team bonding activities
- Flexible working hours, home office and real office (as you prefer)
- Modern tools