Magical Event Organiser Wanted: (m/d/f)
intern/working student event management (part-time/full-time)
… don’t just want to be any team member, but be part of something special, something bigger. You want to rethink today’s issues – diversity, new work, networking, etc. – and work on real, meaningful projects using your digital skills.
When it comes to organizing the next meeting with peers or a party, the organization always falls into your hands because you simply enjoy it. You are up to creating innovative and interactive event formats and realising them with a great team.
If this sounds like you: please send us your application! We want to get to know you.
- Studies/education in one of the following areas: Communications/media sciences, economics (HR, marketing…), event management, media design, (work & organisational) psychology, or similar or motivated lateral entrants
- very good German and English skills
- Initial work experience in event management desirable context
- High willingness to communicate & to takel responsibility
- Flexibility and mobility (car driving licence is desirable)
- Conception, organisation & implementation of innovative, interactive and digital event formats (analogue & digital)
- Conception of digital learning and event formats (webinars, tutorials, videos)
- Preparation and implementation of regular meetings (in person, by telephone, digitally)
- Conceptual, content-related and organisational preparation, implementation and follow-up of workshops or meetings with external project stakeholders
- Participation in external events as well as on-site events
What we offer
High responsibility and the opportunity to implement and shape your own ideas in a young and motivated team. We listen! And we are grateful for every creative input. We let you do it.
- attractive compensation
- modern tools
- flexible work schedules
- flat hierarchies & team bonding activities