MARKETING HEROES WANTED (m/d/f)
intern /working student Marketing (full-time/part-time)
… don’t just want to be any team member, but be part of something special, something bigger. You want to rethink today’s issues – diversity, new work, networking, etc. – and work on real, meaningful projects using your digital skills.
Your heart beats for marketing and communication – you find it easy to inspire others with something you believe in. You are up for creating campaigns and making our projects known and popular together with a great team. If this sounds like you: please send us your application! We want to get to know you.
- Studies/education in one of the following areas: Communications/media sciences, economics (HR, marketing…), event management, media design, (work & organisational) psychology or similar or motivated lateral entrants
- Initial work experience in a marketing or communication context
- Experience in dealing with CMS systems (WordPress preferred) & SEO knowledge
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- High willingness to communicate & to take responsibility
- Flexibility and mobility (car driving licence is desirable)
Conception, planning & implementation of innovative and interactive marketing and communication campaigns (analogue and digital)
Conception & creation of content for advertising measures
Optimization of our website from a SEO and user perspective
Agency handling and communication with our stakeholders
Preparation and implementation of meetings (in person, by telephone, digitally)
Participation in external events as well as on-site events
What we offer
High responsibility and the opportunity to implement and shape your own ideas in a young and motivated team. We listen! And are grateful for every creative input. We let you do it.
- attractive compensation
- modern tools
- flexible work schedules
- flat hierarchies & team bonding activities