MARKETING HEROES WANTED (m/d/f)
intern/working student Marketing (full-time/part-time)
… don’t just want to be any team member, but be part of something special, something bigger. You want to rethink today’s issues – diversity, new work, networking, etc. – and work on real, meaningful projects using your digital skills.
Your heart beats for marketing and communication – you want to organize innovative events and write exciting articles for various media? If this sounds interesting for you, please apply to us! We want to get to know you.
Studies/training in one of the following areas: Communication sciences, economics, event management, media design or similar.
First work experience in marketing or communication context
Some graphic design experience desirable
You are reliable, creative and enjoy taking on tasks independently
Very good German and English skills.
- Website, blog, social media, press – you research topics, write texts and keep an eye on the figures for monitoring
- You enjoy writing & editing – content creation for our blog & social channels is your central task
- Optimization of our website from an SEO and user perspective
- Events: you conceive, organize and promote our online and offline events.
- Support in the creation of promotional materials
- You take over daily tasks, e.g. coordination with external service providers, creation and revision of product and marketing documents, presentations.
What we offer
High responsibility and the opportunity to implement and shape your own ideas in a young and motivated team. We listen! And are grateful for every creative input. We let you do it!
- modern tools
- flexible working hours
- flat hierarchies & team bonding activities
We are looking forward to your application (CV, motivation letter).