Cancelling your team events because of Corona?
– Exactly what your team doesn’t need right now!
A special team party in times of Corona is still possible while maintaining social distancing.
A virtual team event sounds odd at first – but with the right implementation and real drinks, it is exactly what your team needs in times of Corona and Home Office. Fun, authentic and with a drink or two, virtual events strengthen the team spirit, reinforces the sense of belonging to your company and increases the motivation of your employees.
Below we listed some ideas for your unique digital team event – all customizable to your ideas and needs.
How can virtual team events benefit your company?
- Strengthens the “WE” feeling in your company
- Add an experience at last – life is dull enough at the moment
- No organisational effort – we think along with you and take care of everything
- 100% planning and execution by us
What’s possible as a digital team event? Here you’ll find a collection of formats that we’ll be happy to implement with you – from fun party offers to playful team challenges and gastronomic experiences to creative team-building workshops. You decide on the framework. We will be happy to advise you. It is also possible to combine different ideas in one event.
- Remote quiz aka pub quiz – Solve tricky tasks and find answers to curious questions. Gladly with your company reference and insiders. Our quizmaster Sarah – winner at “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” – has prepared some special questions for you.
- Escape Room digital – Together with your team you solve an exciting criminal case. Hidden clues will give you hints.
- Cocktail Mixing & Tasting – Stephan Herz, owner at and bartender of the HERZ American Bar in Dresden, will demonstrate live how to mix your favorite drinks and answer your questions about everything beverage.
- Digital Cooking Evening – Everyone for her-/himself, but still together. Because cooking connects. Together with our chefs we will guide and entertain your team.
- Team Challenge – Solve different creative tasks with your team and get to know your colleagues better!
- Team Building Workshop / Team Brainstorming – Do you want to get to grips with how you can work together better? Or do you want to collect ideas for a topic or product? We would be happy realize this with appropriate methods in a digital workshop.
Of course, we can always arrange a different invidual format. With the tasting offer, a beer, wine or gin tasting is also possible. Feel free to send us a message and together we will find a suitable event format for your company.
You celebrate – we take care of the rest
We organise the programme, send the packages to your employees, provide ideas for team-building activities & games and handle the technical implementation as well as the moderation during the entire event. All for your successful team events this year!
So how does a digital party run?
A few days before the event, your employees will receive surprise packages – filled with the necessary props for the event such as drinks, food or secret clues.
The party will take place via the Zoom online platform. In different virtual rooms we will not only toast to sucesses and reached milestones, but also play games, laugh and perhaps do some crazy things. The event can be held in German and English as well as bilingually.
We’re hosting your virtual team events
– with analogue drinks, real laughter and a good dose of team spirit.
This is how it could look like:
Welcome by intap
Speech by management/team leadership, further introduction on the contents of the virtual rooms and event schedule.
Virtual Bar/Virtual Tasting
Barkeeper Stephan Herz mixes the drink(s) live in his bar and tells of their origins. Questions by the participants are also welcome. Tasting. Toast. Chat.
Team Building Activities
E.g. games like quiz, exit game, black stories etc.
Collective ending with music and discussions (if desired closing words of your CEO).
If required, rooms can also remain open longer (without intap moderation).
Price: starting from 49.50€ per person
Testimonials – What our customers say
We would like to thank intap from the bottom of our hearts for an incredibly exhilarating, funny, charming and loving Christmas party that we really – and this is for sure – will not forget soon! The feedback from our employees is overwhelming: we were still getting reactions to the XMAS party several days afterwards. Our highlights were especially the cocktail course and the performance of the singer Julia Domke. We were particularly fascinated by how well intap had the technology under control and by the incredibly great moderation work. It was very well balanced between “knowing how to party together” and “taking a step back” – that makes a real difference.