Did you know that the region Lausitz has some very interesting and innovative companies that have set their footprints in the international markets? These companies are continually growing and offer some of the great opportunities to professionals to learn and grow. However, they being stationed in Lausitz, a region 80 km away from Dresden, make them fall behind in gaining visibility and attention they deserve from talents.
We, with our goal of improving visibility of such hidden champions to the talents, want to connect these companies with you through our upcoming event – ‘Pitch on the Beach – Meet your future Employers’.
Through this event, we want to show you the benefits and future life changing possibilities of taking up a job offer outside the metropolitan areas and give companies from Lausitz the opportunity to impress and convince you themselves.
Networking event with exciting companies from Lausitz that will make a pitch to you on what makes them different and unique from other companies & why should you work for them.
You will then have a chance to ask your questions and network with them directly.
- Friday, 1st October 2021
- 11:00 – 15:00 Hr
At the “Bärwalder See” in the Lausitz region.
Tourist Info „Bärwalder See“ Boxberg O.l.
Zur Strandpromenade 1
How will we reach there?
We have a bus shuttle organized that will start from Dresden Central Station at 9:00 am with a stop in Bautzen Busbahnhof (10:05 am) that will bring us all directly to the event location and back.
If you are from Zittau or Görlitz and want to attend, you can take the train to Bautzen and hop on there. If you are from another location and cannot make it to one of the stations, write us a short message to email@example.com
Which companies are going to be there?
The companies presenting themselves will mainly be from the fields of mechanical engineering, energy & IT/software sector.
Our participating companies:
- DAKO-IT: The company based in Spremberg advises production, trading and service companies on the holistic use of information technologies to optimize and automate business processes.
- Zwecksverband Industriepark Schwarze Pumpe/ ASG Spremberg: ASG Spremberg GmbH is the contact for business development in the Spremberg/Spreetal region. They look after the retail trade, provide advice on subsidies and start-ups, arrange commercial and industrial sites and promote site development and start-ups.
SKM Gmbh: SKM Gmbh is primarily active in the business areas of construction materials, material handling and solutions, but also in the production of customer-specific requests for plants and machines.
Hamburger Rieger GmbH: The company is one of the largest employers in the Spermberg region, it is mainly engaged in the production of paper, as well as in paper technologies.
Actemium BEA GmbH: The company is active in steel, waste & water, pulp & paper, as well as in power generation, oil & gas and manufacturing industries.
More coming soon…
What can you expect from the Event?
- Learn about the different companies and the work they do.
- Establish in-person connect with the companies’ officials on their job openings and the process to apply to them.
- Free lip-smacking snacks & drinks.
- A chance to enjoy the scenic beauty of Lausitz area.
Language of the Event?
How much does it cost?
TalentTransfer is funded by the state of Saxony and thus we can offer you this event including the bus tour completely for free as part of our project work. Our goal is to bring students/young professionals and companies together.